Slider

3 ways to start your day on a good note

13. 3. 17

Upgrading your morning routine may be life-changing. Or at least day-changing, if you know what I mean. :)  However you start your day, determines the rest of it. At least I think so. I see mornings as the foundation of the day that follows, and that is why I decided to come up with three simple ways to spice up every morning and make waking up well... at least a little bit more exciting.

1. Start your day with a dance party. Get out of bed, play your favorite tune and let your body move and groove! A little solo dance party never killed nobody, right? :)

2. I don't know about you, but I loooove breakfasts. And if I spot a new breakfast recipe I want to try out, my excitement to make it ASAP gets me out of bed faster. Sadly, I don't always have time to do it and my boyfriend can attest to me cooking porridge almost every morning, but hey! Sometimes I add blueberries, other times banana. Let's pretend this counts as diversity! ;D Here are some interesting breakfast recipes to try out: yummy parfaitgreen smoothie bowl, best granola I have ever tried.

3. Make an album with your favorite motivational quotes and read them when you wake up. This way you’ll remind yourself what do you want out of life and feel motivated for the day ahead.









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan