Slider

October

1. 10. 17

''October arrived, spreading a damp chill over the grounds and into the castle. Madam Pomfrey, the nurse, was kept busy by a sudden spate of colds among the staff and students. Raindrops in size of bullets thundered on the castle windows for days on end; the lake rose, the flower beds turned into muddy streams, and Hagrid's pumpkins swelled to the side of garden sheds.''

- J. K. Rowling

My plan for today's evening? Cuddle up in the warmest blankets and relax. I have the busiest week ahead, since I have many things to check off my to do list before I head to Scotland on Friday. It's like I have been waiting for my Scottish adventure for so long and it feels like I am about to visit the mothership of autumns. The excitement is BEYOND real.
On another note, the sun finally decided to visit us in Slovenia again and just in time for the weekend as well! We made a quick trip to one of the country's beauties - Lake Bled - and enjoyed in the sound of crunching leaves under our feet. 

How was you weekend? I want to hear all about it. :)







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan