Slider

Spring clean your life

28. 2. 18


It's so easy to fall in a rut and become stuck. Especially during the winter months, when you have already had enough of the snowy and gloomy weather and just want to smell the flowers and soak yourself in some vitamin D. It's the end of February and I think we have all had enough of parkas, scarves and boots. I for one can't wait to wear my sneakers, put on some ripped jeans and cycle to work. Spring, if you can hear me, could you please come sooner?
Lately I felt really inspired to spice my life up a bit and incorporate new habits in my daily routine. I feel so good when I am productive, work out and have a clear mindset but sometimes it is kind of hard to stick to all those things. However, the days are getting longer and so is my to do list. If you want to give your life a mini makeover as well, you can check out some of my tips and tricks on how to spring clean your life.

Make a list of things you don’t want to be
I am sure we all have some things we would like to change about ourselves. One of my biggest struggles for example is how to stay motivated. I can workout and eat healthy like three days in a row and on the fourth day I will probably eat an entire chocolate and give up. Over the years I have written many lists of what I want to be and who I want to be but now I started doing something different. Instead I wrote some things I don’t want to be. For example, I don’t want to be lazy. I don’t want my fear of xy prevent me from doing yx. I think that this way you see things more clearly and you don’t have to postpone your dreams to your future. You just want to change your current state.

Night routine
I used to binge watch series until I fell asleep. I think that that is not a such a great way to spend your evenings (at least not for me), so I decided to change it up a bit. Now I only watch one episode and afterwards listen to some music or read. I find that this kind of routine helps me wind down faster, makes me feel more relaxed which consequently helps me sleep better.

Goal setting
I feel like it is so easy to lose sight on the goals you set for yourself and that is why I decided to write down my monthly goals at the start of each month. This way the goals you want to achieve are divided into smaller ones and each month represents a step further. I find it so much easier to keep up with them that way and check them off my list.

What about you - what is your recipe for staying motivated? :) 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan