Slider

2016 recap

30. 12. 16

2016 was quite interesting to say the least. It was a year of changes for me. The first half is honestly kind of blurry, mixed with feeling down and feeling lost. The other half on the other hand... well that was something else. Still is. Things magically started falling into place, I suddenly felt like the most powerful woman on the planet, capable of everything. Overall, the best decision I made so far was to follow my dreams and pursue my dream career. The best person I met this year is of course my wonderful boyfriend (to be honest I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life). My favorite trip was Toronto, an amazing metropolis, where me and my lovely girlies laughed the days away. What is more, this year I think I finally saw who my real friends were, who my real home team is, so thank you to my girls who stuck with me through thick and thin, I am forever grateful to know you.

Anyway, 2016 was a year of sunsets, feeling lost, finding myself, golden lights, courage, new piercings, new hair colors, new eating habits, old friends, new friends, laughter, happiness, worrying, learning I have to be more carefree, being proud of myself, overcoming challengers, not stopping, failing at life, winning at life, running, nieces and nephews growing up, travelling, discovering new music, replaying old songs, writing quotes, new beginnings, feeling grateful.

How was your 2016? Let me know, I want to hear all about it :)

3 komentarji:

  1. In 2016 I was getting wonderfully lost, adventuring, confronting challenges, stepping out of my comfort zone, meeting new people, learning to believe in myself and to be in charge, being incredibly proud of my friends and most grateful to have them, producing many awkward phrases and being part of numerous weird situations, being scared of the future, being excited for the future, missing home, feeling confused about what home actually is, in general feeling confused about a lot of stuff tbh but accepting that c'est la vie. Also watching all the sunsets, marvelling at all the autumnal magic, eating all the hummus and drinking all the hazelnut toffee latte. Last but not least, reading every single post on Eva's Sky and absolutely loving it :) Looking forward to see the colours of your Sky in 2017 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nagrada za najboljši in najlepši komentar na blogu gre pa seveda mojemu chajniku <3
      Najlepša hvala za vso spodbudo in podporo, I couldn't do it without you :*

      Izbriši
    2. Ooooo kakšna čast! :) Hvala tebi, da obstajaš :*

      Izbriši

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan