Slider

December

22. 12. 16

I have to say that I have always considered December as one of my favorite months. Not only it satisfies the Christmas n00b in me I hide ever so slightly, it also happens to be my birthday month. 
And this year December has been amazing so far. I discovered (yet again) just how incredibly lucky I am to be surrounded with the greatest people on the planet. I still don't know what did I do to deserve the most amazing boyfriend, the bestest friends, this amazing life in general. To quote my fave Christmas movie 'love actually is all around us'. It's everywhere, especially during this magical month. 

Okay, by now you probably think I am a little high on love (which is kind of true), but really - if we don't notice and appreciate the magic during Christmas time, when will we? 
Hope your December is amazing so far ♡






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan