Slider

2016

19. 6. 16

Things I’ve learnt so far in 2016:
  • There is a difference between being really happy or just really comfortable
  • You don’t need to constantly justify yourself and are allowed to be kind to yourself. Eat ice cream at 3 am, take a rest day, take six rest days. Watch ten movies, buy that skirt you have been admiring. No explanations needed.
  • Life is fragile. And we have no control over it.
  • People don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
  • Perusing your dreams really pays off.
  • In dark points of life everybody looks like light.
  • When you post something personal online everybody thinks it’s about them.


The first half of the year brought me SO many changes, and 2016 has been like no other. I can’t wait to see what the second half has in store for me.

How's your 2016 going so far? :)





My favorite song ever:

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan