Slider

Feeling green

4. 7. 17

Oh my, this year is flowing by like it's on caffeine. Can you believe it's July already? Well I certainly can't. We have officially entered the second half of the year and I still can't believe we are even in 2017! 
Anyway, do you guys have any plans for the summer? Mine is probably going to consist of getting my life in order and exploring new possibilities and options. Too often, people (including me) think that they should be doing what everyone else is doing and do the worst thing of all: compare to others. Comparing yourself to others is toxic (please tell me I am not the only one that sees Britney Spears dancing around aircraft cabin when using this word), and you should plan to outdo your past, not other people.
I know that life is not all rainbows and unicorns, but we shouldn't take it too seriously as well. Sometimes I think it could be possible that our universe is in a tiny glass jar placed neatly on a shelf in some alien's room as a science project he got a C on. All jokes aside - all I am trying to say is that we should make the best of this summer because days are flying by and the least we can do is create amazing memories.









2 komentarja:

  1. Vauuu krasen blogec, kako ga nisem odkrila že prej. Čudovite fotografije.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Najlepša hvala <3 in seveda en velik ENAKO za fotografije! :)

      Izbriši

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan