Slider

Let's get to know each other better

7. 5. 16

Five random facts about me:
  • I know all the lyrics to Eminem songs by heart. He is my favorite artist OF ALL TIME *a Kanye gif is in order* though Macklemore is not far behind :)
  • I don't think I'll ever love anywhere as much as I love Brighton. I just think it is the perfect place to live. No place like Brighton #amen
  • My favorite season is autumn. I do love me some sun and all that shiz, but I have always been an autumn gal. I can’t help myself but fell overly excited for crunchy leaves, big sweaters, boots and fresh autumn air. I just love walking through the city and watching the leaves change color, baking lavender cookies and finding long-forgotten scarves in the back of my wardrobe.
  • I wash my teeth like 3784384734838 times a day.
  • Rose gold everything. If it's not rose gold it's not happening. #rosegoldFORLIFE
What about you? 
Do you have any 'weird habits/personality traits'? :)







2 komentarja:

  1. 1. I'm an autumn girl too. #autumnloversunite <3
    2. I really love vanilla scents or better vanilla everything.
    3. I'm a stationary hoarder. Pens and papers excite me :D
    4. I drink tea religiously. Black tea with vanilla flavour is my favourite (see, I wasn't kidding about that vanilla obsession :D).
    5. And probably the weirdest one, I really like alliteration. There is something about finding words starting with the same letters that really pleases me :D

    So that's me - an autumn-loving-vanilla-obsessed stationary hoarder that really likes drinking tea and alliteration :D Lovely post as always, Eva. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This comment just made my day <3 I bet you are the most interesting person ever :P thank you honey x

      Izbriši

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan