Slider

What if

22. 5. 16

What if we had met in a different universe, at a different time, in a different place? What if we told each other how we really feel and how we felt all along? What if you told me I have been on your mind for years and will remain there, always? What if we saw each other every day and loved each other so much our minds hurt? Would you still hold back, or would you finally tell me that it has always been me? Would I still pretend that I don’t want you, or would I finally tell you that I think we are made from the same star? Would you finally tell me that you will never forget me, that I will stay as the knot in your throat, the pit in your stomach when you see shards of me in others?

I guess the world is filled with 'what ifs', 'why nots' and 'when thens', but I think that everything happens for a reason and that there are no coincidences. Sometimes people come into your life to show you who you can be, to remind you of your worth, to make you feel better for a little while or just to be someone to walk with at night and spill your secrets to. And that’s it. 

Anyway, that's it for this post as well :)
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead x







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan